Thursday, April 5, 2012

Rosted Corn

So as y'all know my hubby and I love corn! I particularly love the roasted corn on the cob you get at the fair with all of the different toppings mixed in but since we live in an apartment and don't have a huge roaster to use I decided to try it in the oven instead and to my great delight it worked!! And tasted delicious!!! Add your own spin on the toppings and see how it turns out!!


Roasted Corn
4 corn cobs with the shucks still on
olive oil
toppings


1. Preheat oven to 375
2. Peel down shuck and remove silt 
3. Brush on olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning salt, garlic powder, onion flakes and your choice of cheese and cover again with shuck
4. Bake on a greased cookie sheet for 45 minutes or until you reach your desired texture turning ever so often


Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment